Recently, one of the most awaited phones from Samsung, “Galaxy S20 FE” (S20 Lite), has completed its Bluetooth SIG Certification test. In the certification, it can be seen that different variants of the phone are now certified.
These model numbers include both 4G and 5G variants. All the model numbers are mentioned below with their region.
- SM-G781U (Galaxy S20 FE 5G American and Chinese Variant)
- SM-G781V (Galaxy S20 FE UW Verizon)
- SM-G781W (Galaxy S20 FE 5G Canada Variant)
- SM-G781U1_DS (Galaxy S20 FE 5G American Dual-SIM Variant)
- SM-G781F (Galaxy S20 FE 4G European And Asian Variant)
- SM-G781F/DS (Galaxy S20 FE 4G Dual SIM European And Asian Variant)
According to certifications, all these models will feature the latest Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity, and their applicant is Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Moreover, all these models got certified today (on 2nd September).
It is also confirmed that all these European and Asian variants will feature Samsung’s Exynos 990 chipset, while the rest other variants will feature Snapdragon 865 (or 865+).
It is also reported that this upcoming phone will feature a flat Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display with a refresh rate of up to 120Hz. Moreover, the phone is also expected to feature a triple camera setup (12MP+12MP+8MP). It is also reported that this phone will be available in different color variations, and it will also be IP68 certified (water & dust resistant).
The new Galaxy S20 FE is expected to launch in the upcoming Fall 2020.