After a lot of leaks and rumors, ZTE has finally launched the world’s first under-screen camera smartphone. The phone is launched in the mid-range category of Android smartphones.
All the specifications and other details of the phone has been revealed in the event, are mentioned below:
- 6.92 Inches Full-HD+ (2460x1080p) Display
- 90Hz Display’s Refresh Rate With 240Hz Touch Sensing
- 100% DCI-P3 Color Gamut, 10bit Color Depth & 1.07B Colors
- Ultra-Thin Design With Only 7.98mm Thickness, Weight: 198g
- Under Display Technology, Includes The Earspeaker, Front Camera, & Fingerprint Sensor
- 5G Ultra High Transmittance Micron-Level New Materials
- Chipset: Snapdragon 765G (7nm) Octa-Core Processor
- 4220mAh Battery With 30W Fast Charging
- Rear Quad-Camera (64MP + 8MP Ultra-wide + 2MP Telephoto +2MP Macro)
- Front 32MP Camera Under Display
- 4K@60fps Recording 20.5:9, Full-Screen Recording, 7-Level Beauty, & Full-Screen Images
- Colors: Black Hole Gravity, Streamer Sea Salt, Phantom Orange Wind, Purple Moon Lingyun
- MiFavor 10.5 UI Based On Android 10.
The phone is available in three storage variants: ¥2198 For 6+128GB, ¥2498 For 8+128GB, ¥2798 For 8+256GB. Moreover, ZTE also revealed their new product, “Wireless Buds in the launch event, which includes four mic noise reduction, 4g ultra-light, binaural separation, Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity, 20 battery life, IPX5 waterproof, smart touch, and non-inductive delay. The price is only 199 yuan.
The phone will go on its first sale on 10th September on Chinese E-Commerce sites.