The upcoming Nova 9 series from Huawei is already around the corner, launching on September 23. Further, the leaks and rumors are also revealing very fastly. This morning, the Nova 9 Pro has been listed on Chinese TENAA Certification.
The TENAA Certification lacks the device’s live images but has revealed almost every specification. The major specifications of Nova9 Pro are mentioned below:
- 6.72 Inches Dual Punch-Hole OLED Display
- 2676×1236 Resolution and 16M Display Colors
- Dimensions: 163.4×74.4×7.97(mm), Weight: 186g
- 2.4GHz Maximum Chipset Frequency (Snapdragon 778G)
- Quad Camera Setup (50MP+8MP+2MP+2MP)
- Dual 32MP+32MP Lenses in Display’s Punch-Hole
- 3900mAh Battery With Fast Charging (100W Charging)
- Fingerprint Scanner Under The Display
- Storage Options: 8+128GB and 8+256GB
- Colors: Only Black Color
It is worth mentioning that the 6.72 Inches OLED Display will also support a 120Hz adaptive refresh rate and 300Hz touch sampling rate. The phone will be powered by the Snapdragon 778G 4G version chipset as the company has the license to use Qualcomm’s 4G chipset only.
Through the 3C Certification, it was also revealed that the smartphone would support fast charging up to 100W by using Huawei’s all-new 100W (20V/5A) charger. In addition, the new Nova 9 series will also run the Harmony OS 2.0.1, another prominent highlight of the new series.
It was also revealed that the standard version of the Nova 9 series would use a 6.57 inches Single Punch-Hole OLED Display with the same refresh rate. The specifications of the rear camera module, chipset, and OS would also be the same. A 4300mAh battery with 66W charging support will also be equipped.
Previously, the rendering of Nova 9 has appeared on TENAA. It is expected that the renders or live images of Nova 9 Pro will also be released in the near future.For more exclusive mobile phone tips, follow up our Twitter page