A few days before, it was reported that iQOO was working on its upcoming flagship series, which would name: the iQOO 10 series. And most probably, this series will be introduced before the end of the 3rd Quarter of this year (2022). However, some latest information has been leaked regarding the Pro model of the lineup.
This morning, the iQOO 10 Pro (carrying model number: V2218A) has been listed on TENAA Certification, revealing the all major specifications of the device, which are mentioned below:
- 6.78 inches AMOLED Display with 2K+ Resolution (3200*1440p)
- 1.07B Display’s Color Depth
- Dimensions: 164.91*75.50*9.49(mm) and Weight: 216.2g
- Octa-Core chipset with max 3.2GHz frequency (Snapdragon 8 Gen1 Plus)
- 4550mAh (2275mAh*2) Dual-Cell Battery (with expected 200W charging)
- Triple Rear Camera Setup (50MP+50MP+14.6MP) and Front 16MP Lens
- Under Display Fingerprint Sensor
- 6GB, 8GB, 12GB and 16GB RAM with 128GB, 256GB and 512GB Storage
- Color options: Black and White
The specifications revealed that the device might not feel premium in terms of design as the phone is overweight (216.2g) and is also thick (9.49mm) at the same time, which affects the handling of the device. However, the other specifications state that the device’s performance can’t be underestimated.
It is also exposed that the new iQOO 10 Pro will feature the latest Snapdragon 8 Gen1 Plus chipset from Qualcomm. The Plus model features all the same core as the standard version of the chipset, but the frequencies are now higher and provide a more powerful performance.
As previously revealed, the new iQOO 10 Pro will support 200W (20V/10A) wired charging, which would be the highest in the industry. While in terms of wireless charging, the maximum power support would be 65W (20V/3.25A).
Currently, the certification site lacks the devices’ renders/live images, which are expected to be revealed in a few days.