Recent reports claim that the sub-brand of Vivo, iQOO, is working on a new device that will belong to the Neo series. A new device with the model number “iQOO V2118A” has been listed on the Chinese TENAA Certification.
As per reports, the above-mentioned model number will be named “iQOO Neo 3S.” The TENAA Certification has revealed all the specifications of the device, while the renders are missing. It is expected that the renders will also be uploaded soon.
The mentioned specifications in the certification are following:
- 6.57 Inches OLED Display With Full-HD+ (2408*1080p) Resolution
- 16.7M Color Depth of Display
- Dimensions: 163.97*75.53*8.93(mm), Weight: 194.8g
- 4430mAh Battery with 44W fast charging
- Chipset with 3.2GHz Max Frequency (Expected Snapdragon 870 )
- Triple Rear Camera Setup (48MP Main Camera + 8MP Ultra-Wide + 2MP Depth)
- Single Front 16MP Lens
- Storage Variants: 6GB, 8GB ,12GB RAM with 64GB, 128GB, 256GB Storage
- Fingerprint Sensor Also Available
- Latest Android OS (Android 11) (Expected to be based on iQOO UI)
As mentioned, the chipset will have a maximum 3.2GHz frequency, and currently, in the market, we have only Snapdragon 870 sub-flagship chipset from Qualcomm with the same frequency. The chipset can also be called an upgraded (or overclocked) version of the Snapdragon 865 series.
It is worth mentioning that the same model number had also appeared on 3C Certification a few days ago. The certification revealed that this model would come with a 44W charger (with model number: V4440L0A1-CN).
Currently, there is no information regarding the launch time of the all-new iQOO Neo 3S.