It is known that the sub-brand of Vivo (iQOO) has said that the company has scheduled a launch of the new model, iQOO Neo5 Vitality Edition, in the upcoming 618 conference, which was set to be held on May 24 at 7 PM (Chinese Timing).
Now, the upcoming phone, iQOO Neo5 Vitality Edition, has been listed on the vivo official website. The listing consists of the complete specifications list and renders as well, which are mentioned below:
- 6.57 Inches Single Punch-Hole LCD screen with Full-HD+ resolution (2408*1080p)
- 16.7M Display colors with 144Hz refresh rate, P3 color gamut, 401PPI, & HDR 10 support
- 20:9 Screen Ratio, Screen-To-Body Ratio 90.4% & Contrast Ratio 1500:1
- Dimensions: 163.97*75.53*8.93mm & Weight: 198.3g
- Snapdragon 870 Sub-Flagship Chipset With 3.2GHz Maximum Frequency
- 4500mAh Battery with 44W Flash Charge
- Rear Triple Camera Setup (48MP+8MP+2MP) in Vertical & Rectangle-shaped area
- Front 16MP Lens in Punch-Hole
- LPDDR5 Memory & UFS 3.1 Storage
- Side Fingerprint scanner in lock screen button & face unlock
- 3-Dimensional Double Speaker
- Origin OS (based on Android 11)
It is worth mentioning that the default output of a 48MP lens is four-in-one 12 million pixels; there is also an option to change it to 48 million ultra-clear pixels. For charging, the device is equipped with a USB Type-C port, while a 3.5mm headphone jack is also there.
In terms of pricing, the iQOO Neo5 Vitality Edition would be available in three storage options: 8+128GB priced at 2299 yuan ($357), while the price of the other two variants: 8+256GB and 12+256GB, is currently not revealed. The phone would be available in two colors: Polar Night Black & Bingfeng White.For more exclusive mobile phone tips, follow up our Twitter page