Recently, the new expected model from Motorola, “Moto G9 Plus,” has been listed on a mobile network operator site of Slovakia (European Country) known as “Orange Slovensko.” In the listing, all the specifications of the phone have been leaked with the official renders.
All the mentioned specifications of the phone are listed below:
- 8 Inches Single Punch-Hole Display With Full-HD+ Resolution (2400x1080p)
- LTPS IPS LCD With Standard 60Hz Refresh Rate
- Dimension: 169.98 x 78.1 x 9.69 mm, Weight: 223g
- Battery: 5000mAh (Charging Speed Not Mentioned)
- Rear Camera: Quad-Camera with a main 64MP main camera sensor
- Dual SIM 4G Network Support (VoLTE) With Bluetooth 5.0 And Wi-Fi
- Side Fingerprint Scanner In Lock Screen Button
- OS: Latest Android 10 OS
The phone is available in only one storage variant and one color: 4GB+128GB Storage with Blue color. The price of the phone is 255€ (Equivalent to 301$). The phone is currently available for sale in the online market. Moreover, the phone is not launched globally yet.
The phone will be available in more storage variants and color variety in other regions.
The global launch of Moto G9 Plus is expected very near. Currently, there is no official announcement regarding the phone.