It is known that the sub-brand of ZTE (nubia) is all set to launch its new model named nubia Z30 Pro. Yesterday, the officials also revealed the charging specifications of the phone, but the other specifications were unknown. Recently, the complete specifications list has been revealed.
Today, the upcoming nubia Z30 Pro has been listed on TENAA Certification with model number “NX667J.” The certification has revealed all the specifications of the upcoming model along with its live images. The specifications and the live images of the device are mentioned following:
- 6.67 Inches OLED Display With 2400*1080p (Full-HD+) Resolution
- 16M Colors in Display
- Dimensions: 161.83×73.1×8.5(mm) and Weight: 198g
- Octa-Core Chipset With Maximum 2.84GHz Frequency (Expected Snapdragon 888)
- Rear Quad Camera With The Main 64MP Lens And 100X Zooming Support
- Front 16MP Camera In Single Punch-Hole
- 4000mAh Dual Battery (1985mAh*2) With 120W Fast Charging
- Under Display Fingerprint Scanner
- Storage Options: 6GB, 8GB, 12GB RAM With 128GB, 256GB, 512GB Storage
- Color Options: Black and Grey
- Latest Android OS Version (Android 11)
It is tough to observe the front camera in the images, but after making some changes to the image, the front single punch-hole camera is visible. Moreover, the rear side camera setup also supports 5x Optical Zoom and 100X Digital Zoom (as mentioned).
Some reports also claimed that the quad-camera setup also includes an 8MP Periscope Lens. The camera is packed in a large rectangular-shaped camera bump. Moreover, a prominent branding of nubia can also be seen on the right side of the phone.
As per previous leaks, the phone will feature Snapdragon 888 chipset, the latest flagship chipset from Qualcomm. The chipset is based on a 5nm manufacturing process and is equipped with 1x Cortex-X1 Core (clocked @2.84GHz).
The all-new nubia Z30 Pro will be launched tomorrow (on May 20).