A few months ago, Oppo launched a mid-range named Oppo A53, the phone was an excellent success for Oppo, as it has good sales in the market. It was also the first device to feature Snapdragon 460 chipset. Now, it seems like Oppo is planning to launch another version of Oppo A53 with 5G support.
Today, a new device from Oppo has been spotted on China Telecom. As mentioned on the website, the device has a promotional name Oppo A53 5G. The 5G version has a model number: PECM30. It will feature Mediatek’s Dimensity 720 (MT6853V) Chipset. The Oppo A53 5G appearance is different from the backside only if compared with the 4G version.
It is also observed that the phone has better specifications if we compare the 5G version of Oppo A53 with its 4G version. The phone also got spotted on TENAA Certification, which has also revealed, all of its specifications:
- 6.5 Inches Single Punch-Hole (at top-left) Screen
- 16M TFT Display With Full-HD+ (2400x1080p) Resolution
- Dimensions: 162.2×75.0×7.9(mm), Weight: 175g
- 3945mAh Single-Cell Battery With No Fast Charging (Maybe 10W Only)
- Mediatek’s Dimensity 720 Chipset (7nm) With Highest 2.0 GHz Frequency
- Triple Camera (16MP+2MP+2MP) Setup In Square Bump
- 8MP Front Camera In Single Punch-Hole
- Side Fingerprint Scanner
- Colors: Black, White Purple, Silver Red
The camera bump is now square-shaped, while the 4G version has a rectangle camera bump. The fingerprint scanner is also shifted to the lock screen button.
The phone is available in two storage options, which are the following:
- 4+128GB For 1599 Yuan (Equivalent to 245 USD)
- 6+128GB For 1799 Yuan (Equivalent to 275 USD)
The phone may be limited to the Chinese market only as many 5G devices always get limited to China or a few more regions.For more exclusive mobile phone tips, follow up our Twitter page