Yesterday, a new device with model number PJC110 got listed on the TENAA. As per sources, the device would probably be the OPPO’s upcoming premium mid-range “OPPO K11.” Today, the device got listed on another certification site, plus the TENAA certification now consists of complete specifications info.
This morning, the OPPO K11 (PJC110) got listed on 3C (or CCC) certification, revealing the device’s complete charging specifications. Before discussing the 3C Certification, we have mentioned the specifications that got revealed through the TENAA:
- 6.7 inches AMOLED Display with Full-HD+ Resolution (2412×1080p)
- 1.07 Billion Display’s Color Depth
- Dimensions: 162.7×75.5×8.23(mm) and Weight: 184g
- Octa-Core chipset with 2.7GHz frequency (Snapdragon 782G)
- 4870mAh Dual-Cell (2x 2435mAh) Battery
- Triple Rear Camera Setup (50MP+8MP+2MP) and Front 16MP Lens
- Under Display Fingerprint Sensor
- 6GB, 8GB, and 12GB RAM with 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB Storage
As mentioned before, the OPPO K11 (PJC110) chipset would be Snapdragon 782G, Qualcomm’s premium mid-range chipset. The chipset is based on a 6nm manufacturing process. The top core is Cortex-A78 (@2.7GHz), the GPU is Adreno 642L, and the network modem is Snapdragon X53.
In addition, the model PJC110 also got listed on 3C Certification, revealing that the OPPO K11 will be shipped out with 100W OPPO’s SuperVOOC charger. The charger carries the following model numbers: VCBAHBCH and VCBAHJACH.
The charger supports charging in following modes: 10W (5V/2A), 36.5W-80.3W (5-11V, 7.3A) and 55W-100W (5-11V, 9.1A). Except for this, the 3C Certification didn’t consist of anything more.
In addition, if you are looking for the device’s image, check out the previous article on this device. Currently, there is no official news regarding the launch of OPPO K11. However, these certification site listings hint that the launch is very near.