This morning, a new phone from OPPO with model PEYM00 has been listed on TENAA. The certification includes the specifications as well as the renders of this new model. As per our sources, this model is expected to be named OPPO K9 Pro, the most expensive and high-end model in OPPO’s K Series.
The specifications and renders of the expected OPPO K9 Pro are mentioned below:
- 6.43 Inches AMOLED Display With Single Punch-Hole (at left)
- Full-HD+ resolution (2400*1080p), 16 Million Display Colors
- Dimensions: 158.7*73.5*8.5(mm) , Weight: 180g.
- 3.0GHz Maximum Chipset Frequency (most probably Dimensity 1200)
- Triple Camera Lenses (64MP+8MP+2MP) In A Large-Sized Module
- Front 16MP Lens in Punch-Hole
- 4400mAh Battery With Fast Charging (Speed Unknown)
- Fingerprint Scanner Under The Display
- 8GB, 12GB RAM With 128GB, 256GB Storage Option
- Colors: Black, Blue, and Silver
It is observed that the expected OPPO K9 Pro features a large size black-colored camera module in which we have a total of three cameras. The large-sized module seems similar to Poco M3 back design. In addition, it also has a branding of 09-K; the same branding was on OPPO K9, the previous K-Series model.
Moreover, the maximum frequency of the chipset is 3.0GHz, as mentioned. As per our sources, this chipset is the Dimensity 1200 chipset as both have the same max frequencies. Unlike the previous model, this time, we have a flagship chipset in the OPPO K9 Pro model.
Currently, there is no news regarding the official existence of this device. But we can expect that the company will soon start its launch campaign.For more exclusive mobile phone tips, follow up our Twitter page