It was reported that Oppo is planning to launch the Reno5 Pro+ as well, after the successful launch of the Reno5 series. The Reno5 Standard version is equipped with the same chipset (Snapdragon 765G) as its predecessor got, while the Pro version is powered by Dimensity 1000+ chipset.
Today, a new Oppo’s device has been spotted on TENAA Certification, which usually reveals the specifications & live images of smartphones. The device has a model number, “PDRM00”, as per our reports, the device is Oppo’s upcoming Reno5 Pro+ 5G model.
The device has already appeared on 3C Certification. The specifications and renders of the phone mentioned in the Certification are the following:
- 6.55 Inches Single Punch-Hole (Left) Curved AMOLED Screen
- Full HD+ Resolution (2400*1080p) With 16M Color Depth
- Dimensions: 159.9×72.5×7.99(mm), Weight: 184 grams
- 4500mAh Dual-Cell (2200mAh) Battery
- 2.8GHz Octa-Core Chipset (Snapdragon 865 Standard Confirmed)
- Rear Quad Camera (16MP+50MP+13MP+2MP)
- Single 32MP Front Camera In Single Punch-Hole
- Android 11 OS
- Under Screen (Optical) Fingerprint Scanner
- Color Variety: Silver, Black
The phone would be available in following storage variants: 8GB & 12GB RAM with 128GB & 256GB Storage. It is observed that the sizes of camera sensors are large as compare to other smartphone models.
Throughout 3C Certification, it is confirmed that the device would support a maximum 65W charging. The standard & pro version also supports the same charging speed with the same charging brick “SuperVOOC 2.0”.
At the launch event of Oppo Reno5, Oppo has announced that this phone will be released on November 24.