Realme continues to extend its realme GT series by launching different models almost every month. Today, another smartphone from the company has passed the certification process, and it is believed that it would be the new realme GT Neo 2s, a phone near the flagship level or with old flagship specs.
This morning, a new model, RMX3310 from realme, has been listed on the TENAA certification site, which is expected to be the new realme GT Neo 2s, as stated by the sources. The certification has revealed almost every major device’s specifications and its renders which are further discussed below:
- 6.62 inches AMOLED Display
- 16.7M Display Colors and Full-HD+ (2400*1080p) Resolution Support
- Body Dimensions: 162.9×75.8×8.6(mm) and Weight: 199.8g
- 2.84GHz Max Frequency Chipset (most probably Snapdragon 888 5G chipset)
- 4880mAh (2440mAh*2) Dual Battery Cell
- Back Camera: 50MP+8MP+2MP and Front Single 16MP Camera
- Under-display Fingerprint Scanner
- 8GB and 12GB RAM with 128GB and 256GB Storage option
- Colors: Black, Blue, White, and Green
It is unclear whether the display has a single punch-hole, a notch, or an under-display camera. Most probably, it would be a single punch-hole display. On the backside, the phone features a triple camera setup in a newly designed camera module, also having a dual-LED Flash.
Moreover, the certification also states that this smartphone is powered by a chipset having a 2.84GHz maximum frequency, the same as Snapdragon 888 5G chipset, a year-old flagship chipset, but still companies are using it.
Currently, there is no news regarding the naming or any official launch of the device.