Previously, Realme announced that the company would release the all-new Q5 series on April 20 (upcoming Wednesday). Except for this, very little information regarding the device was known.
This morning, a new model, RMX3478 (from Realme), has been listed on TENAA Certification, and the sources are pointing out that this is the all-new Realme Q5 device. The certification also consists of the images and specifications of the device, which are mentioned and discussed below:
- 6.58 inches TFT Punch-Hole Display
- Full-HD+ resolution (2412*1080p) and 16.7 Millions Color Depth
- Dimensions: 164.3*75.6*8.5mm, and Weight: 195g
- 2.2GHz Max Frequency Chipset (most probably Snapdragon 695 5G)
- 4890mAh Single-Cell Battery (with expected 65W charging)
- Triple Back Camera: 50MP+2MP+2MP and Front Single 16MP Lens
- Side Fingerprint Scanner (integrated into lock screen button)
- 6GB, 8GB and 12GB RAM with 128GB and 256GB Storage Option
- Color Options: Dark Day, Peak Blue, and Aurora Color
From the frequency of the chipset (mentioned in the certification), it can be judged that the chipset is Snapdragon 695 5G, a mid-range category chipset based on a 6nm manufacturing process and features Cortex-A77 Performance cores.
From the backside design of the phone, it seems that the all-new Realme Q5 will be a rebranded version of the Realme V25 with slightly different configurations. Sources also claimed that the appearance of the Pro version will be a lot similar to the standard version and will be listed (on TENNA) soon.
Currently, the specifications of Realme Q5 Pro are unknown. Overall, the all-new Realme Q5 series will be revealed on April 20.