Realme (a famous Chinese smartphone brand) is continued to release new models these days. This morning, we found another new Realme smartphone (RMX3461 and RMX3463) listed on the TENAA certification site, along with specifications and images.
It is observed that both listed models, RMX3461 and RMX3463 belong to the same smartphone, and as per our sources, this model would belong to the Realme Q3s. The specifications and images of both models are mentioned below:
- 6.59 inches Single Punch-Hole (at left) LTPS IPS Display
- Full-HD+ Resolution (2412*1080p) and 16M Display Colors
- Dimensions: 164.4×75.8×8.5(mm), Weight: 199g
- Chipset Having Maximum 2.4GHz Frequency (Snapdragon 778G)
- Triple Camera Setup (48MP+2MP+2MP)
- Front 16MP Lens In Single Punch-Hole
- 4880mAh Battery With Fast Charging Support
- Fingerprint Sensor Integrated Into Lock Screen Button
- Storage Option: 6GB, 8GB and 12GB RAM with 128GB, 256GB and 512GB Storage
- Available Color Options: Dark Blue, Aurora Purple, and Black
We want to mention that the chipset is most probably Snapdragon 778G as both having the same maximum frequency. In addition, the rear camera lenses are placed in a rectangle-shaped module in which there are a total of four holes, and the most bottom hole consists of LED Flash.
Furthermore, the TENAA Certification didn’t mention the charging specifications of this model. The TENAA listing confirms that the launch of this model is not that far from us, and it can be launch next month as soon as possible.