Recently, the most awaited phone from Realme, “Realme X7 Pro,” has been spotted on Geekbench. The information revealed on Geekbench is already known, but after observing the scores, it seems like that the phone’s performance is going to be great.
The phone has scored 3802 points on Single-Core, while on Multi-Core, it has scored 13096 points (Geekbench V 4.4.0). In the Geekbench, the phone is running the latest Mediatek’s flagship chipset “Dimensity 1000+,” which is an octa-core chipset based on a 7nm manufacturing process. Moreover, the spotted variant has 8 Gigs of RAM, which was already confirmed by TENAA.
The model number “RMX2121” is the same as in other certifications. Moreover, this morning, the company has also confirmed that both phones in the Realme X7 series will feature a very ultra-thin light-sensitive on-screen fingerprint scanner (91% thinner as compared to the previous generation).
The specifications of the phone which are already known are mentioned below:
- 16M 2400x1080p (Full-HD+) 6.55 Inches Single Punch-Hole AMOLED Display
- 120Hz refresh rate in display with 1200nits brightness
- Flexible Samsung’s Manufactured Screen (Maybe Edged Sides)
- Dimensions: 160.8×75.2×8.5(mm), Weight: 184g
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack With Under-Display Fingerprint Scanner
- 4500mAh Battery With 65W Flash Charging Technology
- Variants: 6GB, 8GB RAM With 128GB & 256 GB Storage
- Colors: Black, White, & Symphony (Purple)
- Rear Camera: Quad-Camera 64MP (Maybe IMX686) +8MP+2MP+2MP In A Rectangle Bump With A LED Flash.
- Front Camera: Single Punch-Hole 32MP Camera
The upcoming Realme X7 Series is set to be launched on 1st September at an online conference.For more exclusive mobile phone tips, follow up our Twitter page