Today, the famous digital blogger @Digital Chat Station has revealed the key specifications of the upcoming Realme’s “X7 Pro”. The company has just confirmed the official launch of the phone yesterday.
According to Digital Chat Station, the new Realme X7 Pro comes with the following specifications:
- 6.55” Full-HD+ (2400*1080p) Single Punch-Hole AMOLED Display
- Flexible Samsung’s Manufactured Screen (Maybe Edged Sides)
- 120Hz refresh rate in the display
- Back Quad-Camera 64MP(Maybe IMX686)+8MP+2MP+2MP
- Front 32MP Single-Camera In Punch-Hole Display
- 4500mAh (2250mAh+2250mAh) Dual Cell Battery
- 65W Flash Charging Technology
- Weight: 184g.
In the chipset section, the blogger (Chat Station) seems to be in doubt as he mentioned that a processor clocked at 2.6GHz would power this phone. According to him, this can be the MediaTek’s “Dimensity 1000+” as the chipset also has a frequency of 2.6GHz at Cortex-A77 cores. The competitor chipset “SD 865” standard version also has a base frequency of 2.8GHz, which clears that this processor would not be used on this phone.
After observing the specifications, it can be stated that the new Realme X7 Pro is going to be a new flagship phone from Realme. Currently, other information like storage variants and color options are still unknown.
The phone is set to be launched on 1st September at 2:00 PM in an online conference.