After highlighting the digit ‘7’ again and again, Realme has announced that they are going to launch a new “Realme X7” series. The series is set to be launched in an upcoming conference which will be held on 1st September at 2:00 PM.
Moreover, the company has revealed this on its official Weibo account with a poster. In the poster, it can be seen that the company has mentioned that the phone is going to be very light and thin. The phone will also be equipped with a 120Hz AMOLED display, which would be flexible too.
In the poster, the word “C-Positioning” is also mentioned in many places with flash charging. The letter C may stand for Charging there. It seems like this phone is going to be the Realme’s first phone which will feature the 120W super-flash charging. Moreover, this post (on Weibo) has been posted using the Realme X7 Pro.
The Realme X7 seems to be the previously leaked model “RMX2176” on TENAA Certification because both of these models have the same single punch-hole AMOLED display. The specifications of “Realme RMX2176” are mentioned below:
- 16M 2400x1080p (Full-HD+) 6.43 Inches Single Punch-Hole AMOLED Display
- Dimensions: 160.9×74.4×8.1(mm), Weight: 175g
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack With Under-Display Fingerprint Scanner
- 2100mAh (Dual Battery = 4200mAh), Fast Charging Not Mentioned
- Variants: 6GB, 8GB RAM With 128GB & 256 GB Storage
- Colors: Blue, White, & Symphony (Purple)
- Rear Camera: 64MP+8MP+2MP+2MP In A Rectangle Bump With A LED Flash.
- Front Camera: Single Punch-Hole 32MP Camera
Currently, the information regarding this upcoming series is very limited. But it is set to be launched on 1st September.