After many leaks & rumors, Redmi has officially confirmed that the new Redmi Note 9 series is coming. The all-new generation of the Redmi Note series is coming on 26th November 2020.
In the official post, the company has mentioned the words “three swords,” which confirmed that there would be three models in this series.
As we mentioned previously, there would be the models with the following names: Note 9 5G Standard Version, Note 9 Pro 5G Version, & the Redmi Note 9 (lite) 4G Version. In the launch poster, the company had shown the renders of the Pro version.
The pro version uses a circle-shaped camera bump with four cameras inside it. The LED Flash is, at a little bit left of the camera. Moreover, the phone would feature a side fingerprint scanner.
The specifications of Redmi Note 9 Standard Version are the following:
- 6.53 Inches Single Punch-Hole LCD Display
- Dimensions: 161.96×77.25× 9.20mm, Weight: 200g.
- Full-HD+ (2400x1080p) Resolution With 60Hz Display
- Dimensity 800U Chipset (7nm) With Max 2.4 GHz Frequency
- Rear Triple Cantonese Matrix Camera With Main 48MP sensor
- 13MP Front Camera In Single Punch-Hole
- 5000mAh Battery With 22.5W Fast Charging
The specifications of Redmi Note 9 Pro Version (rebranded version of Mi 10T-Lite with 100MP sensor) are the following:
- 6.67 Inches Single Punch-Hole LCD Display
- Dimensions: 165.4×76.8×9.0mm, Weight: 214.5g.
- Full-HD+ (2400x1080p) Resolution With 120Hz Refresh Rate
- 240Hz Touch Sampling Rate With 30-120Hz Multi-Speed Transmission
- Snapdragon 750G Chipset (8nm) With Max 2.2 GHz Frequency
- Rear Quad Camera With Main 108MP sensor (Samsung’s HM2)
- 16MP Front Camera In Single Punch-Hole
- 4820mAh Battery With 33W Fast Charging
There would be a lite version, too, with 4G support only. The specifications of this device are also mentioned below:
- 6.53 Inches U-Shaped LTPS Notch Display With 16.7M Color Depth
- Resolution: Full-HD+ (2340x1080p)
- Dimensions: 162.29×77.24×9.6(mm), Weight: 198g
- 2.0 GHz Octa-Core Chipset (Maybe SD 662)
- 5900mAh Battery With Fast Charging Support (Watts Not Mentioned)
- Triple Camera Setup With Main 48MP Sensor
- Front Camera In U-Shaped Notch (MP not mentioned)
- Side Fingerprint Scanner In Power Button
Maybe, Redmi launch this series as the Redmi Note X series globally. The all-new Redmi Note 9 series will be released on upcoming Thursday (26th November) at 8 PM (Chinese Time).