Yesterday, two new models from Realme spotted on TENAA certification, but with very few specifications. But now today, both phones have been spotted once more time. This time, all the specifications of the phone also got revealed.
First, we have “Realme RMX2176,” which seems to Realme X3 Pro with high possibility as the phone uses very high specifications. All the key specifications are mentioned below:
- 16M 2400x1080p (Full-HD+) 6.43 Inches Single Punch-Hole AMOLED Display
- Dimensions: 160.9×74.4×8.1(mm), Weight: 175g
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack With Under-Display Fingerprint Scanner
- 2100mAh (Dual Battery = 4200mAh), Fast Charging Not Mentioned
- Variants: 6GB, 8GB RAM With 128GB & 256 GB Storage
- Colors: Blue, White, & Symphony (Purple)
- Rear Camera: 64MP+8MP+2MP+2MP In A Rectangle Bump With A LED Flash.
- Front Camera: Single Punch-Hole 32MP Camera
The chipset may be Qualcomm’s flagship chipset “Snapdragon 865,” as the phone seems to be Realme X3 Pro. Moreover, the chipset is an octa-core processor with a frequency of 2.4 GHz. There is a Realme branding too in the left-bottom of the phone’s back. The phone also looks a lot like Realme V5.
The second one is “Realme RMX2200”, which is an unknown phone from Realme. The key specifications of the phone are also mentioned below:
- 16M 1600x720p (HD+) 6.52 Inches U-Shape Notched TFT Display
- Dimensions: 164.4×76×8.6(mm), Weight: 190g
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack With Back Fingerprint Scanner
- 4890mAh Battery, Fast Charging Not Mentioned
- Variants: 4GB, 6GB & 8GB RAM With 64GB & 128GB Storage
- Colors: Blue & Silver
- Rear Camera: 13MP+2MP+2MP In A Square Shaped Bump With A LED Flash
- Front Camera: 8MP U-Shaped Notch Camera
- Chipset: 8 Cores With 2 GHz Frequency.
The chipset seems to be Dimensity 800 but not confirmed. Moreover, this phone seems to be an entry-level smartphone—this maybe Realme’s C12, which also got spotted on Geekbench, a few days ago.
Currently, there is no official announcement regarding both phones from the company.For more exclusive mobile phone tips, follow up our Twitter page