This is an original keyboard for HP ProBook 650 G2, ProBook 655 G2, ProBook 655 G3, ProBook 655 G3 series laptop with a part number of 841136-001, 841137-001, the keyboard has two type: non-backlit (841136-001) and backlit (841137-001), please select the specific keyboard for your laptop.
We guarantee that our item is ORIGINAL, BRAND NEW, not like other sellers (MEAN USED), nor refurbished, nor aftermarket.
Note: we only upload the backlit keyboard image, the non-backlit keyboard will have no backlit cable.
Compatible Laptop Models:
HP ProBook 650 G2
HP ProBook 655 G2
HP ProBook 650 G3
HP ProBook 655 G3
841136-001 (non-backlit), 841137-001 (backlit)
Condition: Brand New, original
Warranty: One (1) Year
Backlit keyboard for 15" products ( includes keyboard cable and backlight cable) 841137-001
Keyboard for 15" products (includes keyboard cable) 841136-001
How to install tips:
1. Turn on the laptop and unplugging the power cord from the laptop.
2. Remove ten screws securing the bottom cover. Lift up and remove the bottom cover.
3. Loosen 6 P1 captive screws securing the battery to the laptop body.
4. Lift the battery and remove it.
5. Remove the 3 M 2x4L screws that secure the keyboard to the laptop.
6. Position the laptop open and on its side. Insert a screwdriver into the keyboard release opening under the memory module, and then press gently on the back of the keyboard until the keyboard disengages from the laptop.
7. Rotate the keyboard downward onto the keyboard, and then release and disconnect the keyboard connectors and cables, now you can remove the keyboard.
From ordering to delivery and fitting everything was excellent. Will use in the future and recommend to my friends.
No Faqs Found !