This is a brand new keyboard for HP ProBook 650 G2, ProBook 655 G2, ProBook 655 G3, ProBook 655 G3 laptop, it is compatible with part numbers 841136-001, 841137-001. The keyboard has two types: non-backlit and backlit, please select the specific keyboard for your laptop.
Compatible Laptop Models:
ProBook 650 G2
ProBook 655 G2
ProBook 650 G3
ProBook 655 G3
Compatible Part Numbers:
841136-001 (non-backlit), 841137-001 (backlit)
Condition: Brand New
Warranty: One (1) Year
Keyboard for HP ProBook 650 G2, 650 G3 841136-001 841137-001 replacement tips:
1. Turn on the laptop and unplug the power cord from the laptop.
2. Remove ten screws securing the bottom cover. Lift up and remove the bottom cover.
3. Loosen 6 P1 captive screws securing the battery to the laptop body.
4. Lift the battery and remove it.
5. Remove the 3 M 2x4L screws that secure the keyboard to the laptop.
6. Position the laptop open and on its side. Insert a screwdriver into the keyboard release opening under the memory module, and then press gently on the back of the keyboard until the keyboard disengages from the laptop.
7. Rotate the keyboard downward onto the keyboard, and then release and disconnect the keyboard connectors and cables, now you can remove the keyboard.