This is an original, brand new keyboard for HP Probook 430 G4 and Probook 440 G4 with a part number of 906763-001 (backlit) or 906764-001 (non-backlit). It works on all HP Probook 430 G4 and Probook 440 G4 laptops, no matter what the tail number is.
Of course, if your laptop comes with a non-backlit keyboard, you can also buy a backlit keyboard to give your laptop a more cool typing experience.
Compatible Laptop Models:
HP Probook 430 G4
HP Probook 440 G4
HP Probook 445 G4
906764-001 (non-backlit), 906763-001 (backlit)
Condition: Brand New, original
Warranty: One (1) Year
Keyboard, no backlight (includes keyboard cable) 906764-001
Keyboard, backlight (includes keyboard cable and backlight cable) 906763-001
1. Shut down the laptop and disconnect all external devices connected to the laptop.
2. Loosen the captive Phillips screw and remove the service cover from the laptop.
3. Remove two Phillips PM2.5×5.0 screws that secure the keyboard to the laptop.
4. Insert a tool into the access hole in the bottom of the laptop (next to the hard drive bay), and push to disengage the keyboard from the top cover.
3. Lift the top of the keyboard and then flip the keyboard until it rests on the palm rest.
4. Disconnect the keyboard cable and backlight cable by lift the connector latch, and then disconnect the keyboard cable and backlight cable from the motherboard.
No Faqs Found !