This is a brand new, original keyboard for HP ProBook 430 G5, 440 G5 laptop with a part number of L01072-001 or L01071-001, the L01072-001 is a non-backlit keyboard, and the L01071-001 is a backlit keyboard, please choose the right one according to the part number on your old keyboard.
Compatible Laptop Models:
HP Probook 430 G5
HP Probook 440 G5
Condition: Brand New, original
Warranty: One (1) Year
L01072-001 - Keyboard, no backlight (includes keyboard cable)
L01071-001 - Keyboard, backlight (includes keyboard cable and backlight cable)
1. Shut down the laptop and disconnect all ac adapter connected to the laptop.
2. Loosen the captive Phillips screw service cover and lift the bottom of the cover upward, and then remove it from the laptop.
3. Remove the 2 Phillips M2.5×5.0 screws that secure the keyboard to the laptop.
4. Insert a tool into the access hole next to the fan in the bottom of the laptop and push to separate the keyboard from the palm rest.
5. Lift the top of the keyboard, and then place it on the palm rest.
6. Disconnect the keyboard cable from the motherboard.
No Faqs Found !