It’s been a long time (July 2019) since Xiaomi hasn’t revealed any successor of its Mi CC9 series. But recent developments are pointing that this considerable wait might come to an end.
Today, a new model from Xiaomi (2107119DC) has been listed on TENAA Certification, and sources are claiming that this model would be Xiaomi’s upcoming Mi CC11. Xiaomi is most probably to name this Mi CC11 instead of Mi CC10. The TENAA Certification consists complete specifications list of the device mentioned below:
- 6.55 inches Single Punch-Hole (at left) OLED Display
- Full-HD+ (2400*1080p) resolution and 1.07 Billion Colors
- Dimensions: 160.53×75.72×6.81(mm) and Weight: 157g
- Chipset having maximum 2.4GHz frequency (most probably Snapdragon 778G)
- Triple Rear Camera Lenses with main 64MP sensor, Front 20MP Single Lens
- 4150mAh Battery (charging speed not mentioned)
- Fingerprint Scanner Under The Display
- 6GB, 8GB, 12GB RAM Options with 128GB, 256GB, 512GB Storage Variants
- Color Options: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Black, and White
- Type-C USB Port with no 3.5mm headphone jack
The expected Mi CC11 will be super lightweight and slim as it has only 6.81mm thickness and weighs around 157g. It can also be seen that the camera module design is similar to Mi 11 series camera design. Moreover, the chipset is probably Snapdragon 778G, as they have the same maximum frequency. The TENAA Certification also lacks the renders of the device at the moment.
Currently, there is no more information regarding the expected Mi CC11. We can expect the launch of this model very soon.For more exclusive mobile phone tips, follow up our Twitter page