A few days ago, it was reported that ZTE is going to launch the world’s first under-screen camera smartphone, “ZTE A20 5G”. But there was no info regarding the appearance and specifications of the phone. But recently, almost everything about the phone got revealed.
Today (on 14th August), the upcoming “ZTE A20 5G” has been spotted on TENAA certification, which has exposed the appearance and specifications of the phone. Some key specifications of the phone are mentioned below:
- 16M 2460x1080p (Full-HD+) 6.92 inches Full-View OLED Display
- Dimensions: 172.1×77.9×7.9(mm), Weights: 198g
- 4120mAh Battery With Fast Charging Support
- Variants: 6GB, 8GB, and 12GB RAM With 64GB, 128GB and 256GB Storage
- Rear Camera: Quad Camera (64MP+8MP+2MP+2MP) Arranged Vertically In A Rectangle Bump
- Front Camera: Single Under-Display 32MP Camera
- 5mm Headphone Jack And under-screen Fingerprint Scanner
- Colors: Cold Flame Blue, Dazzling White.
- Chipset: 2.4GHz Octa-Core Chipset
The chipset used there is unknown; it doesn’t seem to be a flagship chipset as its frequency doesn’t match any flagship chipset (Maybe Snapdragon 765G or Dimensity 820). Moreover, this also points to us that the phone may not be a flagship phone. All the buttons include volume rockers, and the power button is on the right side of the phone. It also seems like that the phone has a plastic back (maybe Glass) with Axon 5G branding at bottom-left (as looking in renders).
Currently, the launch of the phone is expected at the end of August or at the beginning of September.