It is known that the new generation of gaming phones from ASUS ROG, ASUS ROG Phone 6, will be revealed on July 5. However, as the launch time is coming near, more leaks and rumors are getting exposed.
Yesterday, the device was listed on TENAA Certification with a complete specifications list, but the images in the listing were missing. Today, the site got updated again, and now you can also check the images as well. We have discussed both the specifications and live images.
- 6.78 inches AMOLED Display and 16M Color Depth
- Dimensions: 172.8*77.2*10.39(mm)and Weight: 229g
- Octa-Core Chipset with Max 3.2GHz Frequency (Snapdragon 8 Gen1 Plus)
- 5850mAh (2925mAh*2) Dual-Cell Battery (with expected 65W charging)
- Triple Camera Setup with main 64MP Lens and Front 12MP Single Camera
- Under Display Fingerprint Sensor
- Storage Options: 18GB RAM with 512GB Storage
- Color options: White
Through images, it can be observed that the design of the phone is the same from the front side (as in the predecessor model). However, from the backside, many significant changes can be observed. The camera module changes, the back mini screen (displays the ROG logo) is updated, and the Tencent logo is now at the bottom right.
On the right side, the company has added a button that can be used as a trigger during gaming. If we talk about the specifications, the certification states that the device would be available in only a storage variant of 18GB RAM. However, other sources claim that there might be more storage variants.
The new ASUS ROG Phone 6 would be the first smartphone to feature a Snapdragon 8 Gen1 Plus chipset with overclocked frequencies on all eight cores. Further, with 18 Gigs of RAM, it is expected that the phone would rule on 1st spot in benchmark testings.