Recently, a blogger @sudhanshu1414 (on Twitter) has exposed the official renders of Samsung’s upcoming phone “Galaxy M51”, which is in leaks for a very long time. In the renders, it can be seen that the new forthcoming phone uses the same Samsung’s A-Series design (like Galaxy A31, A51 & A71).
The display design is Samsung’s old display design, like previously launched models. There is a single punch-hole display, while on the back, the same rectangle-shaped camera bump has been used with a plastic back (as per previous reports) with curved edges.
The renders confirmed that the phone would be available in two colors variety: Black and White, while more colors are also expected. Moreover, the renders also revealed that the phone got a side fingerprint scanner with volume rockers on the right side of the phone.
As per reports, the specifications of the phone are mentioned below:
- 6.7 Inches Full-HD+ AMOLED Display
- 60Hz Refresh Rate with 368 PPI and 420nits maximum brightness
- Dimensions: 163x78x8.5mm, Weight: 213g
- Quad Rear Camera 64MP f/1.8 (Main Camera) + 12MP f/2.2 (Ultra-Wide) + 5MP f/2.4 (Depth) + 5MP f/2.4 (Macro)
- Front Single Punch-Hole 32MP f/2.2 Camera
- 7000mAh Battery With 25W Fast Charging
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack With USB Type-C Port
- Chipset: Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 730G
The phone will be the successor of Samsung’s previous Galaxy M50. Moreover, it will be the most powerful device of Samsung’s M series (of this year).
The phone is expected to be launched in September