It was previously announced that the iQOO had delayed the launch of its new flagship series. Now, the launch event is set to happen on December 8. However, today, a significant thing regarding the iQOO’s upcoming flagship device was revealed, further revealing all the considerable aspects of iQOO 11.
This morning, the iQOO 11 (carrying model number: V2243A) has been listed on the TENAA Certification site. The listing includes all the significant specifications of the device, which are mentioned following:
- 6.78 inches AMOLED Display with 2K+ Resolution (3200*1440p)
- 1.07 Billion Display’s Color Depth
- Dimensions: 164.86×77.07×8.72(mm) and Weight: 205g
- Octa-Core chipset with max 3.2GHz frequency (Snapdragon 8 Gen2)
- 4880mAh (2440mAh*2) Dual-Cell Battery (with 120W charging)
- Triple Rear Camera Setup (50MP+16MP+8MP) and Front 13MP Lens
- Under Display Fingerprint Sensor
- 8GB, 12GB, and 16GB RAM with 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB Storage
It is worth mentioning that the chipset is Snapdragon 8 Gen2 which was confirmed previously. In terms of specifications, the Snapdragon 8 Gen2 is based on a 4nm manufacturing process and features the following cores: 1x Cortex-X3 Super-Core (clocked @3.2GHz), 2x Cortex-A715 and 2x Cortex-A710 Performance Cores (clocked @2.8GHz) and 3x Cortex-A510 Energy-Efficient Cores (clocked @2.0GHz).
Next, we have the 120W super fast charging support, officially revealed in a teaser by officials yesterday. The Pro model will feature a whooping fast 200W fastest charging technology ever in smartphone’s history. The battery cell size is also increased by 300mAh compared to iQOO 10.
The officials revealed yesterday that the all-new iQOO 11 lineup will now be released on December 8 instead of December 2.