This morning, two new devices from OPPO and iQOO (Vivo’s sub-brand) have been listed on the famous TENAA Certification site. The Certification has further revealed the specifications and renders of both devices.
First, if we talk about the iQOO V2143A, it seems to be a mid-range device. It will probably be launched in the iQOO U series as it is only series from the brand that comes with mid-range or more affordable specifications.
The specifications and renders of iQOO V2143A are mentioned below:
- 6.51 inches U-Shaped Notched Display With HD+ Resolution (1600*720p)
- TFT Panel with 16.7 Million colors
- Dimensions: 164.41*76.32*8.41(mm) & Weight: 191.4g
- Maximum 2.0GHz Chipset Frequency (Expected Helio G80)
- Triple Rear Camera (13MP+8MP+2MP) Setup In Vertical Line
- Front 8MP Single-Camera in Notch
- 4910mAh Battery With Fast Charging (18W Charging)
- Side Fingerprint Lock Button
- 4GB, 6GB, 8GB RAM With 64GB and 128GB Storage
- Only Blue Color Option
On the second number, we have OPPO’s smartphone with the model number “OPPO PFGM00.” As per specifications, it can be said that it would be a bit better mid-range phone (if compared with the above-mentioned iQOO’s model). This model is expected to belong from OPPO A series.
The specifications and renders of OPPO PFGM00 are also mentioned below:
- 6.5 inches Single Punch-Hole (at left) Display With Full-HD+ Resolution (2400*1080p)
- TFT Panel With 16 Million colors
- Dimensions: 162.9*74.7*8.4(mm) & Weight: 189g
- Maximum 2.2GHz Chipset Frequency (Expected Dimensity 720 or Dimensity 800)
- Rear Triple Camera Setup (48MP+2MP+2MP) With Square Shaped Bump
- Front 8MP Single Lens in Punch-Hole
- 4890mAh Battery With 18W Fast Charger
- Side Fingerprint Scanner
- 6GB, 8GB RAM With 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB Storage
- Two Color options: Black and Blue Powder
A few days ago, both models were also listed on 3C Certification, which revealed the maximum charging capacity (i.e., 18W). The naming of both devices is currently unknown, and there is no official information regarding the launch of these devices.