In this guide, I’ll explain how to disassemble Razer Blade 2013 to remove and replace the battery, SSD, heat sink, cooling fan, wireless card, and motherboard.
Looking for more guides? Follow us on Facebook for all the latest repair news.
- 1 x small Phillips head screwdriver
- 1 x small plastic scribe
Razer Blade 2013 teardown step:
Note: Please make sure turn off your laptop and remove the ac adapter.
- The laptop model is RZ09-0102.
- Remove ten screws securing the bottom case. You can remove the bottom case.
- Here’s bottom case.
- Under the bottom case, you can get access to the battery, SSD, wireless card, heat sink and cooling fan.
- Disconnect the white cable and remove six screws. You can remove the battery.
- Remove one screw securing the SSD and take it out.
- Pull out the SSD.
- Samsung 256GB SSD, Samsung model: M2MTD256HAGM-00000.
- Disconnect two wireless card antennas.
- Remove one screw securing the card.
- Killer Wireless-N, 1202 wireless card, model: AR5B22.
- Remove all the screws securing cooling fan (left and right). Disconnect the cooling fan cable.
- Cooling fan
- Remove two screws securing the speakers (left and right). Disconnect speaker cable.
- Two speakers
- Memory chips