Lenovo has already confirmed that the company will reveal the new Moto Edge X very soon. Further, it has already been spotted on various certification sites, but significant development was revealed this morning. The new Moto Edge X surfaced on the TENAA Certification (China).
Not only Moto Edge X but also Moto Edge S30 has been listed on the same site. The Certification has revealed the renders and specifications of both devices.
The specifications of Moto Edge X are mentioned below, along with the renders.
- 6.67 inches OLED Perforated Display with Full-HD+ Display (2400*1080p)
- 144Hz Refresh Rate support with HDR10+ Certification
- Thickness: 8.4mm, Weight: 201g
- Snapdragon 8 Gen1 Chipset (Snapdragon 898)
- 50MP+50MP+2MP Triple Camera on Backside, 60MP lens on the front
- 4700mAh Battery with 68.2W charging
- 8GB/12GB RAM (LPDDR5) with 128GB/256GB (UFS 3.1) Storage
- Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.2 Connectivity, IP52 Support
Moreover, the 4700mAh cell could be charged 50% in just 15 minutes, while for a full charge, it requires 35 minutes (only with a 68.2W charger). Next, we have the new Moto Edge S30; its specifications and renders are following:
- 6.78 Inches LCD Screen with Single Punch-Hole
- Full-HD+ Resolution (2460*1080p) with 120Hz refresh rate
- Snapdragon 888+ chipset (3.0GHz Max Frequency)
- Thickness: 7.7mm, Weight: 202g
- Triple Camera Setup with 108MP main lens and10x Optical Zoom support
- 4700mAh Battery
- Side Fingerprint Scanner
The detailed specifications of Moto Edge S30 isn’t mentioned. However, it has been observed that its appearance is similar to the light luxury version of Motorola Edge, only the camera module has been changed to a wedge-shaped design.
At the moment, there is no confirmed launch date has been announced by the company. For more information regarding the Moto Edge X, check out our previous posts.