This morning, the famous digital blogger @Digital Chat Station has revealed the specifications of the upcoming Redmi Note 9 series. It was reported that there would be three models in the Redmi Note 9 series. But the blogger revealed the information of two models only.
According to him, the new Redmi Note 9 series will have a high-end version with the following specifications:
- 6.67 Inches Single Punch-Hole LCD Display
- Dimensions: 165.4×76.8×9.0mm, Weight: 214.5g.
- Full-HD+ (2400x1080p) Resolution With 120Hz Refresh Rate
- 240Hz Touch Sampling Rate With 30-120Hz Multi-Speed Transmission
- Snapdragon 750G Chipset (8nm) With Max 2.2 GHz Frequency
- Rear Quad Camera With Main 108MP sensor (Samsung’s HM2)
- 16MP Front Camera In Single Punch-Hole
- 4820mAh Battery With 33W Fast Charging
There is another model which seems to be the standard version of this Redmi Note 9 series. The specs of this device are the following:
- 6.53 Inches Single Punch-Hole LCD Display
- Dimensions: 161.96×77.25× 9.20mm, Weight: 200g.
- Full-HD+ (2400x1080p) Resolution With 60Hz Display
- Dimensity 800U Chipset (7nm) With Max 2.4 GHz Frequency
- Rear Triple Cantonese Matrix Camera With Main 48MP sensor
- 13MP Front Camera In Single Punch-Hole
- 5000mAh Battery With 22.5W Fast Charging
It seems like there would be another version, which would be the middle version in between both of these phones. The company launched the Redmi Note 9 series with different specifications worldwide (back in May 2020), but this new version seems very different from the Global version.
Today, these two models have got the TENAA certification. Among them, M2007J22C is the Redmi Note 9 standard version, and M2007J17C is the Redmi Note 9 high-end version.
It is also reported that the Redmi Note 9 series would be launched before the end of this month.