Yesterday, it was reported that the upcoming OnePlus flagship series smartphone – OnePlus 11, has been listed on the AnTuTu benchmark. As the launch time is near (February 7 for the global launch), many new things regarding the upcoming OnePlus flagship are getting revealed.
This morning, the same device (OnePlus 11) carrying model number: PHB110 has been surfaced on the TENAA through which the major specifications of the device got revealed, which are mentioned below:
- 6.7 inches AMOLED Display with 2K+ Resolution (3216*1440p)
- 1.07 Billion Display’s Color Depth
- Dimensions: 163.1×74.1×8.53(mm) and Weight: 205g
- Octa-Core chipset with 3.18GHz frequency (Snapdragon 8 Gen2)
- 4870mAh Dual Battery (2x 2435mAh with 100W charging, as per 3C Certification)
- Triple Rear Camera Setup (50MP+48MP+32MP) and Front 16MP Lens
- Under Display Fingerprint Sensor and Face Unlock Support
- 12GB and 16GB RAM with 256GB and 512GB Storage
It is worth mentioning that the chipset is Snapdragon 8 Gen2 which has a slightly low frequency (@3.187GHz) compared to the standard one (i.e., 3.2GHz). The chipset is the best you can get from Qualcomm. Further, the benchmark scores of the device were also got revealed yesterday.
Thanks to 3C Certification, it was revealed that the OnePlus 11 (PBH110) got certified with a 100W charger and will support 100W super fast charging. It isn’t mentioned in the certification, but the OnePlus 11’s RAM is a LPDDR5x Memory, while the storage is UFS 4.0 Storage.
It is also observed that the device’s dimensions are slightly reduced in terms of thickness and increased in terms of length and width (when compared with the previous OnePlus 10 Pro).
As per the latest reports, the global launch of the OnePlus 11 lineup will be held on February 7. However, there is no news regarding the domestic (China) launch.