More than a week ago when nubia officially announced that the Red Magic 6S Pro would be launched on September 6. As the launch event date is arriving near, more information regarding the new gaming phone is revealed.
This morning, the upcoming Red Magic 6S Pro has been cleared from TENAA Certification with a model number NX669J-S. The TENAA Certification has revealed both specifications and renders of the device, mentioned below:
- 6.8 Inches OLED Display With Little (Top and Bottom) Chins
- Full-HD+ (2400*1080p) Resolution and 16M Color Depth
- Dimensions: 169.86×77.19×9.5(mm) and Weight: 215g
- 2.95 GHz Maximum Frequency of Chipset (Most Probably Snapdragon 888+)
- Triple Camera Vertically Aligned Setup With A Main 64MP Sensor
- Front 8MP Lens In Top Chin
- 2190mAh Dual Battery (Total around 4400mAh Battery) with 120W fast charging
- Fingerprint Scanner Under The Display
- 8GB/12GB/16GB RAM Variant with 128GB/256GB/512GB Storage Option
- Color Options: Green, Black, and Red/Blue Gradient
The renders show that Red Magic 6S Pro is similar to the standard Magic 6 Pro. It has the same top and bottom chin display and a vertically aligned triple camera setup. Moreover, the chipset is most probably the Snapdragon 888+ as both have the same maximum frequencies.
We hope that the new Red Magic 6S Pro would be the fastest gaming phone in the industry as it is the only gaming phone with Snapdragon 888+ chipset. In addition to that, the new gaming device is also expected to use the same heat dissipation system, cooling fans, and dual IC touch shoulder buttons.