Today, a new model from Xiaomi has been spotted on the TENAA certification site. The device has a model number “M2010J19SC”. As per reports, this model number belongs to the upcoming Redmi Note 9 4G. According to our information, it is Redmi Note 9 4G Version with a 4G chipset.
The renders observed that the phone has a big Redmi logo on the backside. The phone comes with an all-new camera setup design. In the certification, it is mentioned that the device support LTE connection, which means there is no 5G support for this device.
The specifications of the Redmi Note 9 4G version are the following:
- 6.53 Inches U-Shaped LTPS Notch Display With 16.7M Color Depth
- Resolution: Full-HD+ (2340x1080p)
- Dimensions: 162.29×77.24×9.6(mm), Weight: 198g
- 2.0 GHz Octa-Core Chipset (Maybe Helio G80)
- 5900mAh Battery With Fast Charging Support (Watts Not Mentioned)
- RAM & Storage Variants: 4GB,6GB,8GB RAM With 64GB,128GB,256GB Storage
- Triple Camera Setup With Main 48MP Sensor
- Front Camera In U-Shaped Notch (MP not mentioned)
- Side Fingerprint Scanner In Power Button
- Color Options: Black, Blue, White, Green, Purple, Red & Orange
It seems like the Redmi will not use the Dimensity 800/720 chipset as the phone doesn’t support 5G. Helio G80 may power it as the frequency mentioned in certifications is the same as in chipset. The chipset also supports only a 4G connection.
The phone is also packed with a massive 6000mAh Battery which may provide a great battery life.
It is expected that the new Redmi Note 9 series will be launched at the end of this month or maybe at the start of December in China. It may also be launched as Redmi Note 10 series globally.