This morning, a new poster regarding the upcoming Galaxy W21 5G has been revealed. The poster mentions that Samsung will launch the all-new Galaxy W21 5G on 4th November at 5:30 PM in Nanjing International Expo Conference Center.
The poster has been revealed by a well-known digital blogger @HHP Good (on Weibo). The upcoming Galaxy W21 5G is the rebranded Chinese version of Galaxy Fold2 5G. The back design and display hinges are the only things that are different from the Galaxy Fold2 5G.
It is observed that the backside of the phone consists of vertical lines design. Moreover, this model would be available in only one color: Gold, which may be exclusive.
The specifications of this model are also revealed through TENAA Certification, which is mentioned below:
- 16M Dual AMOLED Screen Display
- First Screen: 7.59 Inches with 2208×1768 (2K+ Resolution)
- Secondary Screen: 6.23 Inches with 2260×816 (HD+ Resolution)
- Dimensions: 128.2×159.2×6.2(mm), Weight: 288g
- Dual Battery Cell: 2090 + 2160mAh (Total: 4500mAh Battery)
- Chipset: Snapdragon 865+ 7nm processor
- Storage Variant: 12GB+512GB
- Back Triple Camera: 12+10+10MP, Front 12MP Camera
- Side Fingerprint Scanner
- Color: Only Gold
The all-new Galaxy W21 5G will only be limited to the Chinese market and coming on 4th November.