Recently, the most awaited device from Sony, “Xperia 5 II,” has been appeared on FCC Certification. The FCC Certification consists of the model number “PY7-08372L”, the same model appears on many other certifications with the name of Xperia 5 II.
The FCC Certification didn’t reveal much information about the phone. But it is discovered in certification that the phone would come with a charger, which has a model number “UCH32”. The “UCH32” is an 18W Sony’s fast charger. This also confirmed that the new Sony Xperia 5 II would support fast charging up to 18W with a battery of 4000mAh (as per reports).
The certification is revealed on 4th September
Previously, some specifications of Xperia 5 II were also leaked, mentioned below:
- 6.1 Inches Full-HD+ OLED Display with 21:9 aspect ratio
- 120Hz Display refresh rate with 240Hz touch-sensing
- Chipset: Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 865 5G (7nm) processor
- Dimension: 158x68x8mm
- Type-C Port For Fast Charging
- 3.5mm headphone jack on top
- Back triple camera setup (12MP Main +12MP Telephoto +12MP Ultra-wide)
- Video Recording: 4K HDR @120fps
- OIS And EIS Support In Video Recording
Currently, it is expected that the phone will be launched on 17th September in an online launch event.For more exclusive mobile phone tips, follow up our Twitter page