Recently, the most awaited device from Sony, “Xperia 5 II,” has been appeared on FCC Certification. The FCC Certification consists of the model number “PY7-08372L”, the same model appears on many other certifications with the name of Xperia 5 II.
The FCC Certification didn’t reveal much information about the phone. But it is discovered in certification that the phone would come with a charger, which has a model number “UCH32”. The “UCH32” is an 18W Sony’s fast charger. This also confirmed that the new Sony Xperia 5 II would support fast charging up to 18W with a battery of 4000mAh (as per reports).
The certification is revealed on 4th September
Previously, some specifications of Xperia 5 II were also leaked, mentioned below:
- 6.1 Inches Full-HD+ OLED Display with 21:9 aspect ratio
- 120Hz Display refresh rate with 240Hz touch-sensing
- Chipset: Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 865 5G (7nm) processor
- Dimension: 158x68x8mm
- Type-C Port For Fast Charging
- 3.5mm headphone jack on top
- Back triple camera setup (12MP Main +12MP Telephoto +12MP Ultra-wide)
- Video Recording: 4K HDR @120fps
- OIS And EIS Support In Video Recording
Currently, it is expected that the phone will be launched on 17th September in an online launch event.