This is a brand new, genuine heatsink with CPU fan for Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 2 3 laptop, This item includes a fan and a heatsink.
There are three models of heatsink for ThinkPad T14：UMA (for Intel integrated graphics), SWG (for discrete graphics), AMD (for AMD processor), Before buying, you need to determine your heatsink type, you can directly remove the bottom cover to check the fan model, or click here to learn how to check your graphics card type.
Usually, each fan has 2-3 different part numbers, but they are compatible with each other, we will randomly send you the correct part number according to the stock, if you need a specific part number, please contact us via email.
1. This is a 100% genuine fan and heatsink with the original part number.
2. Each product will be tested before shipping to make sure it is working properly.
5H40S72946, for T14 Gen 1 AMD CPU
5H40W36702, for T14 Gen 1 with Integrated Graphics
5H40W36699, for T14 Gen 1 with Discrete Graphics
5H41B77187, for T14 Gen 2 AMD CPU
5H41B77165, for T14 Gen 2 with Integrated Graphics
5H40X89430, for T14 Gen 2 with Discrete Graphics
5H41B77272, for T14 Gen 3 with Integrated Graphics
5H41B77274, for T14 Gen 3 with Discrete Graphics
Condition: Original, brand new
Warranty: One (1) Year
Heatsink and CPU Fan for Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 2 3 Tips:
1. Please remove the existing fan from your laptop to compare the part number, photo, and description.
2. To replace the fan, you must remove the bottom cover and disconnect the battery cable from the motherboard. Or you can turn on the laptop and enter the bios and then disable the battery.
3. Disconnect the fan cable from the system board and loosen the Phillips screws that secure the fan to the computer.
4. Lift up the fan and heatsink and install the new fan on your laptop.
4. You can go to the Lenovo website to download the hardware maintenance manual for this laptop, and then follow the instructions in the manual to replace it.