The all-new Vivo X90 lineup is officially confirmed to be launched on November 24. However, as the launch date is coming near, many things are getting revealed regarding the Vivo’s new flagship series. Recently, the standard model from the upcoming lineup got listed on a famous certification site.
This morning, the standard model Vivo X90 (Vivo V2241A) got listed on the TENAA Certification site. The certification didn’t consist of any renders but only the specifications, which are discussed below:
- 6.78 inches AMOLED Display with 2K+ Resolution (2800*1260p)
- 1.07 Billion Display’s Color Depth
- Dimensions: 164.10×74.44×8.88(mm) and Weight: 196g
- Octa-Core chipset with max 3.05GHz frequency (Dimensity 9200)
- 4700mAh (2345mAh*2) Dual-Cell Battery (with 120W charging)
- Triple Rear Camera Setup (50MP+12MP+12MP) and Front 32MP Lens
- Under Display Fingerprint Sensor and Face Recognition Support
- 8GB, 12GB, and 16GB RAM with 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB Storage
It is worth noting that the officials have already announced that the chipset inside the standard Vivo X90 is Dimensity 9200, a 4 nm-based chipset that features a total of eight cores, including 1x Cortex-X3 (@3.05GHz), 3x Cortex-A715 Cores (@2.85GHz) and 4x Cortex-A510 Cores (@1.8GHz).
This morning, Vivo (on Weibo) revealed that the all-new Vivo X90 lineup would be available in two display options: Samsung E6 Display or BOE Q9 Display. It would depend on the user’s decision whether they want a Samsung E6-equipped Vivo X90 or BOE Q9-equipped Vivo X90. It is worth mentioning that the display would have 2160Hz high-frequency PWM Dimming for eye protection in long-term usage.
In addition, the officials also revealed the charging capacity of the Vivo X90 would be 120W with Dual-Core flash charging for fast charging while the battery timing would also be long.
The all-new Vivo X90 series will be launched on November 24 at 7 PM (as per Chinese Timing).