Because the laptop uses a dual fan, a single copper tube design and its fins are not pure copper, so if your computer uses more than one year, you need to consider replacing a new fan. If you just clean up the dust of the fan, you can’t greatly improve the heat dissipation performance.
This is a new CPU fan for Asus ZenBook UX530UQ UX530UX, which includes a CPU fan and a GPU fan, and you can buy one of them when you order it. Of course, replacing two fans will bring better heat dissipation performance.
Asus ZenBook UX530UQ
Asus ZenBook UX530UX
Condition: Brand New
Import & output: DC5V
Warranty: One (1) Year
How to remove CPU fan on Asus ZenBook UX530UQ UX530UX:
1. Remove nine screws securing the bottom cover. There are five screws under the rubber foot located closer to the display hinges.
2. Remove the bottom foot. It’s attached to the bottom case with adhesive tape.
3. Because there is no latch fix the bottom cover, you can easily remove it.
4. Disconnect the battery connector from the motherboard.
5. Remove twelve screws securing the heat sink and fan. Now you can remove the cooling fan.