This is an original touchscreen assembly for Asus UX360CA. It is pulled out from the new UX360CA laptop. Just the same as your original screen with 72% NTSC, the touchscreen assembly will fit your laptop perfectly. Please make sure your LCD screen resolution is 1920×1080 before place an order.
NOTE: The item includes an LCD screen, front glass digitizer, and LCD bezel
ASUS ZenBook Flip UX360CA
ASUS ZenBook Flip UX360CA-DBM2T
ASUS ZenBook Flip UX360CA-AH51T
ASUS ZenBook Flip UX360CA-UBM1T
ASUS ZenBook Flip UX360CA-UBM2T
ASUS ZenBook Flip UX360CA-UHM1T
Touch digitizer model: FP-ST133S1000AKM-01X
Size: 13.3-inch Touchscreen
Resolution: FHD (1920×1080)
Surface Type: Matte
Backlight type: LED
Connector: 30 pin
Display Technology: IPS
Condition: Original, Brand New, no dead pixel
Warranty: One (1) Year
1. Remove all the screws that securing the bottom cover.
2. Using a thin plastic tool separate the bottom cover from the palm rest assembly.
3. Disconnect the battery connector from the motherboard.
4. Flip over the laptop. Insert the blade between the LCD back cover and the screen.
5. Slide the blade to separate the screen assembly from the back cover.
6. Place the screen assembly on the palm rest. Remove the touch board from the screen.
7. Now you can remove the screen assembly.
There are no reviews yet.