This is an original, brand new touchscreen assembly for HP Envy X360 13-y series laptop with a part number of 914608-001, the touchscreen compatible with HP Envy x360 13-y013cl, Envy x360 13-y034cl, Envy x360 13-y044cl, Envy x360 13-y073nr, Envy x360 13-y084cl, Envy x360 13-y094cl and more laptop.
1. It is an original, brand new touchscreen assembly. It includes glass touch digitizer and LCD screen.
2. The LCD screen has a 40pin connector.
Size: 13.3-inch Touchscreen Assembly
Resolution: QHD+ (3200x1800)
Backlight type: LED
Surface Type: Glossy
Connector: 40 pin
Display Technology: IPS
Condition: Brand new, original, no dead pixel
Warranty: One (1) Year
Compatible Laptop Models:
Envy x360 13-y013cl
Envy x360 13-y034cl
Envy x360 13-y044cl
Envy x360 13-y073nr
Envy x360 13-y084cl
Envy x360 13-y094cl
914608-001 13.3-in, QHD+ (3200×1800), WLED, BrightView ultraslim-flat (2.60-mm), UWVA, (eDP 1.2), TouchScreen display assembly with flush glass design, 72% color gamut
906706-001 13.3-in, QHD+ (3200×1800), WLED, BrightView ultraslim-flat (2.60-mm), UWVA, (eDP 1.2), TouchScreen display assembly with flush glass design, 72% color gamut
1. In general, replacing the touchscreen is more complicated. If you don't have repair experience, I suggest you go to the repair shop to let the qualified person complete the replacement work.
2. If you damage the parts during the replacement process, we will not be responsible for it.
3. To replace the screen, you need to remove the LCD bezel from your laptop.
My son played football and broke my laptop screen. I found this website on google. This LCD screen works perfectly on my laptop. Thank you myfixguide.com.
Yesterday I received this touch screen assembly, I took it to the repair shop, asked them to install it on my Envy 13-y034cl, I compared it with my old touch screen assembly (removed from my laptop), they are exactly the same, I think it should Is HP original product.