This is a brand new, genuine keyboard for HP ZBook 14u G6 mobile workstation. The keyboard is available in non-backlit and backlit, and we have both keyboards in stock, please select the right model according to your need in the options area.
If your mobile workstation comes with a non-backlit keyboard, you can also buy a backlit keyboard to replace it for a better input experience In dark or low light conditions.
1. The item is keyboard only, without palm rest.
ZBook 14u G6
Compatible part number:
L15540-001, L15541-001, L15542-001
Color: Black keycaps with silver frame
Backlit: Yes or No
Condition: Brand New, original
Warranty: One (1) Year
Keyboard for HP ZBook 14u G6 replacement Tips:
1. Replacing this keyboard is very simple; you can replace it with the follow steps.
2. Turn off your laptop and disconnect all external devices. Loosen the eight screws that secure the bottom cover. Pry the bottom cover off with a plastic tool or an old card.
3. Disconnect the battery connector from the motherboard to avoid hardware damage caused by the short circuit.
4. Remove the two screws that secure the keyboard to the system board.
5. Insert a screwdriver or similar tool into the hole near the cooling fan, and then press on the back of the keyboard until it releases from the palmrest.
6. Place the keyboard on the palmrest, disconnect the keyboard cable and backlit cable from the motherboard, now you can remove the keyboard.