This is a brand new FHD screen for HP EliteBook 840 G5 and EliteBook 745 G5 with a part number of L14383-001. This LCD screen is only compatible with the HP EliteBook 840 G5 with a non-touch screen. If your laptop has a touch screen, please contact us to purchase a touch screen assembly.
1. Please make sure the part number, refresh rate, and resolution matches your old screen.
HP EliteBook 840 G5
HP EliteBook 745 G5
Size: 14.0-inch IPS Screen
Resolution: FHD (1920×1080)
Backlight Type: LED
Surface Type: Matte
Video Connector: 30 pin
Refresh Rate: 60HZ
Condition: brand new, no dead pixel
Warranty: One (1) Year
1. To remove the LCD screen, you need to remove the entire LCD screen assembly from your laptop.
2. Loosen the seven captive screws that secure the bottom cover. Pry and lift the bottom cover off the laptop.
3. Disconnect the battery cable from the system board.
4. Disconnect the LCD cable and the camera cable from the motherboard.
5. Remove the five screws that secure the LCD hinges.
6. Lift the display assembly and remove it from the laptop.
7. Rotate the top of hinge cover away from display enclosure, and then pull the cover off the enclosure.
8. Using a thin case opening tool, start separating the LCD bezel from the display back cover. Move the tool along the side and unfasten hidden latches.
9. Remove the camera module from the display back cover.
10. Remove four screws that secure the LCD screen from the display enclosure.
11. Place the screen front side down on the keyboard. Lift the tape from atop the connector and then disconnect the LCD cable from the screen.