This is a brand new, genuine backlit keyboard for Lenovo ThinkPad T490 and ThinkPad T495. The keyboard has two types: backlight and non-backlight. Please choose the right keyboard according to your needs.
1. The keyboard is a 100% genuine keyboard and with the original FRU number.
2. This is a US language keyboard.
3. If you need a keyboard in other languages, such as the UK, Spanish, German, Japanese, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, French, Italian, etc., please contact us to confirm the stock status.
4. The non-backlit keyboard has a white cable and the backlit keyboard has a yellow cable.
Backlight: Yes or No
Condition: Genuine, Brand new
Warranty: One (1) Year
Lenovo ThinkPad T490 (20N2, 20N3, 20Q9, 20QH, 20RX, 20RY)
Lenovo ThinkPad T495 (20NJ, 20NK)
Backlight Keyboard for ThinkPad T490 Tips:
1. Please verify the number, description, and our image matches your old keyboard.
2. To replace the keyboard, you need to disable the built-in battery in BIOS.
3. Turn off the computer and disconnect the laptop from the charger and all connected cables.
4. Insert the tabs into the slot between the TrackPoint buttons and the trackpad. Then release the left and right TrackPoint buttons and remove two Trackpoint buttons.
6. Loosen the screws that secure the keyboard, then turn over the keyboard and disconnect the keyboard cable.