This is an original, brand new FHD screen for HP EliteBook 830 G5 and EliteBook 735 G5 with a part number of L14387-001 or L14390-001. This LCD screen is only compatible with a laptop with a non-touch screen. If your laptop has a touch screen, please do not purchase this screen.
Note: 1. The position of the screw holes of this LCD screen is special. A general screen and a screen without screw holes are not compatible with the EliteBook 830 G5 and EliteBook 735 G5.
HP EliteBook 735 G5
HP EliteBook 830 G5
Size: 13.3-inch IPS Screen
Resolution: FHD (1920x1080)
Backlight Type: LED
Surface Type: Matte
Video Connector: 30 pin
Refresh Rate: 60HZ
Condition: Original, brand new, no dead pixel
Warranty: One (1) Year
Screen for HP EliteBook 830 G5 L14387-001 L14390-001 Tips:
1. Shut down the laptop and disconnect all external devices connected to the laptop.
2. Loosen the seven captive screws that secure the bottom cover. Pry and lift the bottom cover off the laptop.
3. Disconnect the battery connector from the motherboard.
4. Disconnect the LCD cable and the camera cable from the motherboard.
5. Remove the five Phillips M2.5×5.0 screws that secure the LCD hinges.
6. Lift the display assembly and remove it from the laptop.
7. Remove the display bezel.
8. Remove all screws that securing the LCD screen.
I bought an L14387-001 from other websites before. They didn't send an HP original LCD screen, and there was no screw hole. It was not compatible with my EliteBook 830 G5 laptop. I found this website on google. The LCD screen comes with 4 raised screw holes, exactly the same as my old LCD screen, thank you very much.
If you are a school, repair shop, or enterprise user, please join our Business to Business Discount Plan to get up to 30% discount, check out at https://www.myfixguide.com/store/wholesale/
No Faqs Found !