This is a brand new FHD screen for HP EliteBook 840 G5 and EliteBook 745 G5, and it is compatible with part number L21943-001. This LCD screen is only compatible with the HP EliteBook 840 G5 and EliteBook 745 G5 with a non-touch privacy screen.
Size: 14.0-inch Privacy Screen
Resolution: FHD (1920×1080)
Backlight Type: LED
Surface Type: Matte
Condition: brand new, no dead pixel
Warranty: One (1) Year
1. Before placing an order, please make sure your old LCD screen number matches our part number.
2. In order to replace the LCD screen, you need to turn off the notebook and disconnect all external devices connected to the notebook.
3. Remove all screws holding the bottom cover and use plastic tools to lift off the bottom cover.
4. Disconnect the battery cable from the motherboard.
5. Insert your fingers between the LCD bezel and the screen. Wiggle the bezel to separate it from the back cover. There are multiple hidden latches securing the bezel. You’ll have to apply some reasonable force to separate two parts from each other.
6. Remove four Phillips screws securing the LCD screen to the display back cover.
7. Separate the screen from the back cover and place it on the keyboard.
8. Lift up the metal bracket securing the connector and pull the cable out of the connector on the screen.