This is a brand new UHD screen for HP EliteBook 840 G6 and ZBook 14u G6. The screen is compatible with part number L62770-001, it features a resolution of 3840x2160.
1. This LCD screen has screw holes (Note: A LCD screen without screw holes is not compatible with this laptop)
2. The screen features a resolution of 3840x2160.
3. It is a non-touch screen.
Size: 14.0-inch IPS Screen
Resolution: UHD (3840x2160)
Backlight Type: LED
Surface Type: Matte
Connector: 40 pin
Refresh Rate: 60Hz
Condition: brand new, no dead pixel
Warranty: One (1) Year
1. It is very easy to replace this LCD screen. You just need to prepare a screwdriver and an old card.
2. Before you start replacing the LCD screen, turn off your laptop and disconnect all external devices from your laptop.
3. Remove all screws that secure the bottom cover and slowly pry open the bottom cover with the old card.
4. To protect your laptop, please disconnect the battery cable from the motherboard.
5. Insert your fingernails under the LCD bezel, you can start from the top until the LCD bezel releases from the screen.
6. Remove four screws that secure the screen to the LCD back cover.
7. On the back of the screen, lift the tape from the connector and then disconnect the video cable from the screen.
8. Now you can remove the damaged screen from your laptop. Then you can install the new LCD screen to your notebook in the reverse direction.
If you are a school, repair shop, or enterprise user, please join our Business to Business Discount Plan to get up to 30% discount, check out at https://www.myfixguide.com/store/wholesale/