In this guide, I’ll explain how to disassemble Samsung Galaxy Note 5 to remove the back cover, battery, camera, middle frame and motherboard. Refer to this guide. You can repair your Galaxy Note 5.
Looking for more guides? Follow us on Facebook for all the latest repair news.
The new S-Pen stylus compared to Note 4’s, obviously with a different design. In order to facilitate the user to pull out the stylus, at the top of the new S-Pen stylus addition of push switches, push the switch, S-Pen stylus will automatically pop up.
Note 5 features a Samsung’s 5.7 inch 2K (2560 x 1440) super AMOLED screen, using a corning gorilla protection glass, the screen thickness of about 1.65mm. Screen model: AMS567JA01, the soft board integrated an FT6AH STMicroelectronics touch chip, and this touch chip is also used in the Galaxy S6 Edge +.
1. Samsung Exynos 7420 processor + Samsung 4GB RAM
2. Samsung KLUBG4G1BD 32 ROM
3. Qualcomm PMD9635 power management chip
4. Skyworks SKY78042 RF power amplifier
5. Avago AFEM-9020 RF power amplifier
6. Bosch BMP280 barometer
7. Samsung C2S35P image processor
8. Maxim MAX77833 auxiliary power management chip
9. IDT P9220S wireless charging management chip
1. Wacon W9014 stylus controller
2. Broadcom BCM4358 Wi-Fi, BT, GPS chip
3. Samsung S2MPBS15 power management chip
4. Wolfson WM1840 audio decoder
5. Qualcomm WTR3925 RF transceiver
6. Avago AFEM-9010 RF power amplifier
For more guides, check out the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 device page.Join our plan to get a free laptop part, such as battery, keyboard and more.