Last week, Realme officially introduced its all-new Realme V25. The smartphone was powered by the new Snapdragon 680 chipset and from the mid-range category of smartphones. But, the recent reports denote that the company is now working on a lower-end smartphone from V Series.
This morning, two new models from Realme have been listed on TENAA Certification, sharing the same specifications and appearance but carrying different model numbers. The model numbers are the following: RMX3575 and RMX3576. As per the famous blogger (@WHYLAB on Weibo), this model would be the new Realme V21 or a lower one. The live images of devices and specifications are mentioned below:
- 6.56 inches LCD Display with HD+ Resolution (1612*720p)
- Body Dimensions: 163.8×75.1×8.1(mm) and Weight: 185.5g
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Processor (most probably Dimensity 700)
- 4890mAh Battery With No Fast Charging Support
- Dual Rear (13MP+2MP) Camera Lens and Front 8MP Lens
- Fingerprint Scanner in Side Lock Button
- 4GB, 6GB, 8GB RAM with 128GB Storage
- Colors: Blue and Black
It is worth mentioning that the expected (Dimensity 700) chipset is based on a 7nm manufacturing process and features 2x Cortex-A76 Performance Cores (clocked @2.2GHz). Moreover, the dual camera lens (13MP+2MP) is a big-sized lens placed in a rectangular-shaped module.
Currently, there is no confirmation regarding the official existence of the device.